Isn't this fabric wonderful? I love it. Yellow is one of my favorite colors, and my eyes are instantly drawn to it. There's something about it. Maybe its vibrance.. or maybe it just makes me feel alive. Whatever the reason, I could wear it everyday. I am constantly searching for vintage fabrics. I think its quality is so much better than what we have today. It's hard to explain why, but it's true, don't you think? Although I sew a lot, I am constantly debating if spending over $10 a yard is "worth it". Ugh. Why do I do this? After all, most things take less than 2 yards, and in the end is cheaper than the average clothing buy. Oh the life of a penny pincher... 




1 comment:

  1. i have fabric very similar to this that i offered for free... donate the shipping cost to me and it's yours.

    ReplyDelete